Group Awards today

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Today at my group the C gave out loads of awards, there was a half stone, a one stone, 2 x 2 stone awards, a 3 stone award and a club 10 award. It was great.

I'd just like to crow a little now. Today i lost 3lbs, which gave me my 2 stone award, and extra pleasingly (and unexpectedly) i also got slimmer of the month for July. I am so pleased, it has spurred me on to make sure i don't gain on holiday. I am extra pleased as i have got the award in 12 weeks and in that time there has been a couple of birthdays, father's day and my dads birthday, all which i enjoyed and flexi synned. I am soooo loving Slimming World and this forum. Thanks for your support everyone x

Well done chuffy you have done so well to get your 2 stone in that time! To get slimmer of the month is a real acheivement and you should feel really proud of yourself.
I love all the awards and think it really motivates you to get your next one! I missed out on my 2 stone one yesterday by 0.5lbs but at least i know i will get it next week and be into the next half a stone!!
Well done chuffy you really are a star!!

i noticed you are only half a pound off, and you can do that next week. thanks for all the encouragement :)

Way to go Chuffy!

WELL DONE!!! That's brilliant xxxx

What a brilliant, positive story you've got Chuffy! I love how well you've managed to fit SW into your life and how successful you've been in a relatively short time! :D

At this rate you'll be at target in no time!

well done chuffy,i got slimmer of the week this week too,Is there a club 10 sticker? if so i want it lol.my next one im working for is that lovely orange 1.5 one then im at target so a blue one to he he

Oh well done!!! :happy096:

wow well done x

Well done, sounds like your class is doing really well overall, it shows how important a good consultant is. The awards are also important as for me anyway, when I get one it keeps me focused and keen to get my next 1/2 stone off.

Wonderfull new hun, that is an inspertion to us all to loose it in that time. Great to get the recognition with the awards too, helps to keep you focused. Well done to you babes. xx

Back