Extra Easy Days Group cancelled / snow

anna_vixen

Gold Member
Hi! My group was cancelled tonight because of the snow, do you have any tips for if you've missed group? And keeping motivated?
Thanks x

Hi i just think of my end aim and try and work just as hard so that i can lose double. I missed my last weigh in and will probably miss the next one due to family probs so i have to think of my end aim to keep motivated x

Yeah, definitely have a read around the site and if you have any SW magazines lying around or anything like that have a peek at them perhaps. :)

What I am finding is helping is concentrating on something very specific and focus on that for now (for me, a part of my body - my legs - that I want to look great). Without meaning to I end up visualising myself looking how I would like and that spurs me on and makes me want to eat well.

Do you enjoy going to group? If so, looking forward to your next one could be good motivation?

Good luck this week. :D

Thanks for the advice. The main thing that motivates me is going to group and it spurs me on, last week I had a bad week, so I was desperate to get to group to get back on track and I'm worried that I'll just give up.
Thankyou for advice! X

Back