group sessions

lola123

Silver Member
Its my second WI tomorrow I missed last weeks group session because I had a bad reaction to the bars (really bad tum) so missed out on the group. I was just wondering we started off with quiet a big group (12) does this normally stay the same throughout or have the majority of you noticed that the groups dwindle. I did think when I first started that the group would only consist of about 6 or 7 but with it being a big group we took 2 and half hours, just chatting mainly, whats your opinion..:)

My group has dwindled by 2 less. However, not everyone comes each week, as like you there has been illness, holidays etc.

I have read on here that some groups do really dwindle.

We started with at least ten, and were down to five at the end of foundation, which we mainly put down to the fact that Christmas arrived at about week 11 of the programme... We've also got a very select Development group, with four of us. Such small groups have their advantages and disadvantages, as you can imagine.

We started out 11, and are now 8 - bbut 8 very keen members...everyone is pretty committed which is nice.

I did find something very annoying though - I believe our 66 pounds is s'posed to be for a 2 hour session. Ours is only 1.5 hours because our LLC puts the DVD on and then one by one weighs us, etc. SO while you are getting weighed you miss out on the DVD....and I think there is some good info there. Then, beside missing that, she puts in on just as everyone gets there and everyone ends up talking and laughing throughout the DVD. For my money, I want to get everything I can out of it, and feel we are getting a wee bit shortchanged, but I don't want to say anything and be known as the moaner. Itried to give a hint by turning my back and straining to hear and even turning up the volume - but noone tok notice. :( I just feel like I might be missing some gooed pearls of wisdom.

Back