Grrr just cant stick to it :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymarie3488, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    I really dont no whats wrong with me, i have been fine but the last few days all i want to do is eat! id dont help that i no my losses are gonna be slow now, CDC said now that my BMI is 28ish :(.

A friend of mine has been doing ww and having great losses 1-3lbs a week and she is at tartget now and i just feel that eating 9000cals less than the recommended cals a week and not getting the results is pointless!

I dunno maybe im just looking for a reason to stop!? dont no what to do :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Don't give up!! Please!!

You will just have to keep fighting the good fight!

Maybe you can try SS+ for a while?

4. kellymarie3488

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    thanks, im on ss+ but just want to eat fruit and healthy food...dont even crave the bad stuff :(

5. Snakes and ladders

Snakes and ladders Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.65%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie counting, exercise
    Don't give up! It's only been a dew days, your motivation will return! From your stats it looks like you've already done so well! Good luck! xxx

6. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    Kellymarie I'm in the same boat, I keep having a few good says then a couple of bad days :( lets do this together I really need to focus and get back on track

7. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Looking at your stats, you might want to up your calories again maybe to 810 which would still give you losses, but you'd get more real food.

As SandL says though, it's only been a few days. Just think of how you'll feel when you reach your goal!

8. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Fruit will do funny things to your blood sugar at the moment and you may need to eat even more.

I have started looking at my weightloss over the last 17 weeks on SS - out of 16 weighins, I lost around about 1lb or stayed the same on SIX occasions. OVER ONE THIRD of my weigh-ins have been the same or less than they would have been on a food based plan - did I give up or go 'oh this is so hard?' No - I knew the results would come - for 4 weeks I only lost 7lbs - 7lbs! And then in the last two weeks - I've lost a stone - you are a human being - not a machine - no one on this plan loses 3.5lbs a week like clockwork! The important thing is the other 12 weigh-ins. Over 16 weeks I still have averaged 4lbs a week. Way more than your mate. It is all about sticking to the plan and keeping your eye on the end game, not some silly number on a weighing-machine. Your weight will not get you into a size 12 dress, your mass will.

Stay focused. This only works if you stick to it...your brain will do anything to get you to eat again!

9. kellymarie3488

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I no your all right i think i was just looking for an excuse to go and eat! I needed motivation this moring so weighed myself and was 12stone 1 - 1stone 3lbs to my goal weight :)

Im gonna stick to ss+ for another 2-3 weeks (unless losses are rubbish) then move up to 810 for a week then 1000 then ww untill im at goal, anyone think that sounds ok to do? x

10. MandyMc

MandyMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    If it helps, when you get to 1000 plan you can eat plenty of fruit!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.