Grrr just cant stick to it :(

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
I really dont no whats wrong with me, i have been fine but the last few days all i want to do is eat! id dont help that i no my losses are gonna be slow now, CDC said now that my BMI is 28ish :(.

A friend of mine has been doing ww and having great losses 1-3lbs a week and she is at tartget now and i just feel that eating 9000cals less than the recommended cals a week and not getting the results is pointless!

I dunno maybe im just looking for a reason to stop!? dont no what to do :(

thanks, im on ss+ but just want to eat fruit and healthy food...dont even crave the bad stuff :(

Kellymarie I'm in the same boat, I keep having a few good says then a couple of bad days :( lets do this together I really need to focus and get back on track

Fruit will do funny things to your blood sugar at the moment and you may need to eat even more.

I have started looking at my weightloss over the last 17 weeks on SS - out of 16 weighins, I lost around about 1lb or stayed the same on SIX occasions. OVER ONE THIRD of my weigh-ins have been the same or less than they would have been on a food based plan - did I give up or go 'oh this is so hard?' No - I knew the results would come - for 4 weeks I only lost 7lbs - 7lbs! And then in the last two weeks - I've lost a stone - you are a human being - not a machine - no one on this plan loses 3.5lbs a week like clockwork! The important thing is the other 12 weigh-ins. Over 16 weeks I still have averaged 4lbs a week. Way more than your mate. It is all about sticking to the plan and keeping your eye on the end game, not some silly number on a weighing-machine. Your weight will not get you into a size 12 dress, your mass will.

Stay focused. This only works if you stick to it...your brain will do anything to get you to eat again!

I no your all right i think i was just looking for an excuse to go and eat! I needed motivation this moring so weighed myself and was 12stone 1 - 1stone 3lbs to my goal weight :)

Im gonna stick to ss+ for another 2-3 weeks (unless losses are rubbish) then move up to 810 for a week then 1000 then ww untill im at goal, anyone think that sounds ok to do? x

If it helps, when you get to 1000 plan you can eat plenty of fruit!

Back