Grrr

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Im so annoyed with myself.

Why oh why can I not get through one week of slimming world without self sabotaging! Started off OK this morning but then I went home from work as I really didnt (and still dont) feel well (rotton cold). So I sat on the sofa and nursed myself better with tonnes of chocolate and crisps :(

Ever since I hit target I just cant keep myself on track. not weighed for weeks, too scared to, but I will weigh this Friday and hopefully it will give me the kick up the backside I need.

Sorry for the rant, i'm just annoyed with myself. Early night and a paracetamol i think.

Hey hun

It's hard to stay motivated when you're unwell so don't beat yourself up about it. I definitely think your WI on Friday will help, it's easy to stay off plan if you don't weigh yourself (like having a bad week and not going to class turns into 2 bad weeks and so on) and remember if you have a blip you were unwell and it's understandable!

xxx

Get the Pig to Twig book out of the library and photocopy the 'headstuff' section, esp the bit on sabateurs.

The diet itself is rubbish, but those gals do understand the psychology of it all most brilliantly!

http://www.****************/

Oh right, it won't let me do the link.

The book is called Neris and India's Idiot-proof Diet: From Pig to Twig

Thanks Ladies. Still off work today as I dont feel any better, worse if anything, so obviously yesterdays munchings didnt help. Staying well clear of anything naughty today. xx

Back