grrrr @ lipotrim!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by foody1, 10 May 2009 Social URL.

1. foody1

foody1 Full Member

What a weekend! I think I am stressed out because of exam prep and essays to hand in..I nearly collapsed in the shower today because I was feeling so weak. I sat down for 10 minutes since my body just refused to move. LT is giving me very strange moments...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Sorry your having a bad day, time for a couple of hours off pampering. Hope you feel better soon.

4. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry to hear your not feeling great.

I am sure you are but just thought i would ask, how is your water intake going?

I think flowey is right, you need some time out,there's nothing worse than overloadingtrying to prepare for exams. A nice hot soak in the tub,plenty of bubbles and some nice candles.

Try and relax and good luck with your essays & exams.

5. foody1

foody1 Full Member

My water intake is fine. I drink as much as we are specified to drink, i get fed up of running to the loo every 15 minutes lol but I do it.

Lack of sleep is also a contributor i suppose. I am going to have to sort myself out.

6. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Oh dear! I hope you feel better soon!

Don't forget we're surviving on as many calories in a week as a man would eat in a day. Be kind to yourself and don't try to do too much. Lack of sleep is definitely a factor. I've lost sleep over the last 3-4 days for various reasons and I've been light-headed today. I'm already undressed and will be having a very early night!

Be kind to you and very good luck with whatever you're working so hard at! xx

7. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Stress and lack of sleep worrying over exams is probably causing the feelings, I promise you it will get better on LT. I wish you all the very best in your exams and on LT.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.