Grrrr mcdonalds!

lucylupin

Been very good took the kids to the cinema and had sliced up fruit while they were having sweets.Went to mcdonalds after and i was gonna have a chicken salad,but they had run out! I had a diet coke while the kids had their lunch,got home and i have had some sugar snap peas and a muller,i will have a big dinner tonight!
I feel good that i didnt give in and just have something else cos i was hungry:D

you are a star well done hun x x

Good girl Lucy!

well done thats will power for ya x

well done ...its hard ...but you did it
xx

Dont even get me started on Mcdonalds and their salad.. they are incapable of making one correctly..
i asked for grilled chicken salad.. she said ok.. rang it through as a chiken and bacon.. didnt ask what dressing.. so i said i wanted it with vinergarette..
Came out with a battered chiken salad WITH bacon and caesar dressing.. you couldnt get it more wrong if you tried
x x

Oooo well done you, id have caved in im afraid as mc-d's is my biggest let down :)

McD's doesn't tempt me in the slightest. I liked it was I was a kid, but now it just doesn't do it for me. But well done you LucyLupin for being so strong and sticking to your guns. Give yourself a big pat on the back. That's a very good day :D

Back