Grrrr why do I do it ....

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
I am so annoyed with myself.... have done really well and lost 39lbs since end of July and am the lightest I have been in years, doing a sort of working solution ie 3 packs a day and a meal in the evening every 2-3 days or so and have felt brilliant on it so far. However tonight I have just scoffed loads of chocolate and thinking that I should eat the rest of it and get all temptation out of the way (it was a gift from work today). :17729:

The only thing that is really putting me off is the chocolate headache I will have tomorrow :( but the temptation to eat it is stronger. I am so angry as I have done so well and feel great so why do we do these things to ourselves. Its not even like I could tell you what the chocolate tasted like - I think it was more the action of putting some thing in my mouth... grrrrrr

Oh well confession over and back on track tomorrow - just gotta either throw away the remaining chocolate or display some immense willpower to avoid them.

Thanks for listening.

I just are a chicken roll and came up to bed crying!!! It's so hard :( x

Sounds like me last week! Well done for confessing, gets it off your chest! Onwards and upwards guys, you can do it! :)

Back