Grrrr

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
I am kind of suffering tonight a little and can not stop thinking about food!! A friday night isnormally where i enjoy food and eat alot more than i should so cant get my head round it tonight. I remembered i had some water flavourings from last Jan and thought humm... if i got some sparkling water i could have my own little party and it would feel like i am drinking pop.
I got really excited and Andreas got dressed to go into Tesco to get me the sparkling water but b4 i leave to read the side of the tub and it says. Please dispose of product after 6weeks of opening. I am gutted :cry:
guess i am back on the water and nothing else tonight! xx

Ah what a shame about the expiry, however, and I could well be mistaken, I think that you aren't permitted the water flavours until in ketosis. Perhaps you could put the fizzy water into a posh glass to try and get that 'friday feeling'. x

Aw well its a good job i didnt have any then. I would have loved to drink just the sparkling water but dont like sparkling water without flavouring. I will just stick to my water, kinda proud i never gave in tonight and stuck to it as i have found 2night really hard. Snapped loads at Andreas and then been really quiet and just not myself. I feel like i am coming off from a drug (food) and i am having withdrawals lol CRAZY or what lol <3 xxx

This is the tough few days, no doubt about it. As long as we stay away from any sneaky glasses of Baileys (lol!) we will be fine x

Hey Tasha
Sending positive vibes your way! :) :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
I have found it tough too, but kept myself occupied, painted my nails and started a jigsaw puzzle! That should keep me busy.
:) Hope you are ok

Thanks Preeti yeah i have just come on here and had a look around to keep me busy. I feel happy that i did not cheat yay! The vibes your sending must be working hehe! :D

Dont give up, you can do it !!!! I believe in you !!!
i nearly gave up yesterday but thank god i didn't and i feel so much better for it !
Occupy yourself, go for a bath/shower i tend too do that when i feel like going off tracks,
listen to some music and keep reading posts on here and most importantly keep sipping that water
YOU CAN DO IT TASHA !!!!

xx

Thanks Anthony :) Yeah i had a shower to keep myself busy and have been on here most of then night lurking for new posts to read haha :D I feel so good that i didnt give in and i stuck to the diet yay! I am gonna go bed now and i can have a LONG sleep in 2morra hehe! How has your day been hun xxx

Yeah yesterday was better than the day before thanks,

Well done for not giving in you feel so much better when you dont give in :D

And good luck for today !!! your be fine im sure ;)

xx

So much for my sleep in haha i was awake at 8:00am :( Glad you had a better day yesterday than you did the day before hehe. Your doing really well hun xxx

Well done for not giving up yesterday hun!!! :D:D:D:D
Hope you have a brilliant day today xxxxx

Back