Grrrr....

vickydink

Determined!!
Ok so i am on nightshifts last night and tonight too.

BF said he would do tea when he got in at half 5 so i thought fair enough.

Thing is he had no idea how many calories were in duck so we could have pancakes and Hoi Sin sauce. We usually do it with chicken so it isnt too bad.

I woke up at 4, had that at 7pm so along with Weetabix i had at 4pm when i woke up it works out just short of the 1000 that i am having a day.

I am on my shift now and have had another at least 200 :(

Really worrying :(

I dont think one night will do you any harm and 1200 is still an amount of calories that you will still lose weight with.

I too am on nights tonight lol.

To be honest it will be over 1200 but i will sleep til about 10 then get up and go for it on my Wii i think for an hour then slob about all day. Got an early Friday so i cant sleep for too long int he mrning.

Not a normal turnaround for me really just they needed overtime and im being a moneygrabber at mo with me savin to move out :)

All the extra money helps hun.

As far as taking in calories, its a good thing to do every now and then anyway, have a higher calorie day, and it ups your metabolism.

Still feels crap but i will space ym day out tomorrow and go on the Wii then see how i weigh at weekend...x

I have snuck on scales and lost 3 lb this week and my weighday isnt until Sunday!! Over the period of doing the nights i lost 2lbs!! SHOCKED!!! :)

Back