Grrrrr!!!!

LT must be good cos' my nails are growing and are very strong. The only time this has happened before was when i was expecting my first child. Hopefully I will get to a healthy weight and have nice nails :)

So blooming maddening isn't it.

I've just been told by a relative stranger that I shouldn't be on a diet but should just do a bit of exercise instead. Yes, and guess what, he's a skinny fitness nut and I'm guessing that he's never carried a single extra pound in weight and can eat what he likes.

Well, yes, I agree that exercise is massively beneficial, but if your self esteem is so low because you're overweight and you just can't subject yourself to ridicule in the gym, then surely the best option is to lose the weight first?

Having been a yo yo dieter for my entire adult life, I think I know what's best for me and I'm sticking to it.

I don't intend to justify or defend my decision to anyone. They are entitled to their view and I'm entitled to ignore them. They will see when the weight continues to fall off.

What's the betting that they will probably then complain that we're looking too thin!

On my first week when people found out what i was doing(white sachets and refusing sweeties a giveaway!), people scoffed and were like ,YOU!! ha ha, not in a million years!, but now 5 and a half weeks on while i am eating nothing they are eating their words! bet you felt on cloud nine chelle , power to the people!, and lipotrim of course:8855::8855::8855:

Back