Grrrrrr cant seem to loose weight

Pudgy Panda

I went AWOL from SW for over 2 weeks and put on 4.5lbs, totally expected and ok about it, since monday i have been 100%, only having most 5 syns and i have put on 2 lbs!!!!!!! been exercising too x4 this week, just hoping it comes off soon

annoyed at myself for going off track, but since i am back on i was hoping to see it go. Yes i know i shouldnt have weighed myself at home but i do every morning to see if i need to do more.

anyone put on weight when they exercised?????

Step away from the scales - what they say is meaningless! Stick to one weigh in a week only

You do not know that you have put on 2lbs as your weight goes up and down from day to day by as much as 7lbs

Exercising is good - just ensure you are drinking enough water as you can retain fluid when you first start

Oh, and use more syns!

I wouldn't panic until you weigh in at group.

I wouldn't worry too much about what your scales say. Mine told me I was looking at a 1.5lb gain for no reason so I dreaded going to sw this week. Turns out I had actually lost 0.5lb!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been naughty and weighed myself a few times this week. Sometimes its says I've lost 1lb and sometimes 7lb so I would also recommend just waiting and seeing.

Try to ignore any scales other than your weekly weigh in. I weighed myself at home one week and thought I'd gained 3lbs! But actually lost 2lbs when it came to my weekly weigh in.

I agree with everyone above, ignore the scales except for your group scales because they all register different weights.

Also you should be eating between 5 and 15 syns a day, any less and you won't be eating enough calories to lose weight (especially if you're exercising) - i know it's a weird concept to get your head around but make sure you have your syns.

xx

Back