Grrrrrr...so-o-o close!

Maka

A New Woman
WI this morning and I'm 3lbs away from my 2 stone Christmas Eve goal. Deep down I was hoping to have lost more so that I wouldn't have too much over 2 stone to lose after the festivities.

TOTM symptoms have already got me feeling bloated this morning. I'm also adding a meal this week. But during week 4, when I added a meal, I had a 4lb loss and it was also TOTM, so maybe my body will cooperate after all.

Ok, 12 days to lose 3lbs :faint2:

3lbs is definitely achievable in 12 days. Just stay focused and positive. Most of us will be in this for a bit in the new year so you'll just be with the rest of us for a while after the festivities are over. Rome wasn't built in a day and nor are glorious bodies :).

Loooool Borders, I'll be here till June at least cos I've got a good 4 stone to lose before I'm safely at goal...kikikikikikikikiki :)

Good luck, you can definitely get 3lbs off by then! x

We are so impatient aren't we! But yes it really is do able if we don't get disappointed and negative xxx

True - the past 7 weeks have shown me that. Thanks everyone for the encouragement.
and Lara, you're so right: impatience! Funny how patient I was with myself when the kilos piled on but now I want them off with a click of me fingers. Women!!!! looooool:)

Well AAM week is over and I’ve lost a measly 1lb. No surprises really since it was also TOTM. I’ve now got 4 days to shed the 2lbs that would take me to my Christmas goal.
When my sons put up their stockings, I'm gonna leave a note for Santa: "All I want for Christmas is 2lbs off!!!" loooooool.

I'm in the same boat Maka. 2.4lbs to make my target, 6 days to go. Think I'm going to just miss it but you never know. With TOTM out of the way you might just do yours. Fingers crossed!

U can only do your best. The weight will come off either way - sooner always beats later but the point is it is going down! X

Good news! You should lose 1lb by Fri surely? Fingers crossed!

Back