grrrrrr to CD and my TOTM!!!

This is the one thing I realluy hate about TFR .... I have the contracetive implant , and every time i do TFR I have a constant period :( I only started CD yesterday and its started already :(

when I did it for 5 months last year my doctor gave me the pill aswell which worked but also made me retain water ... so dont know what to do ... I hate TOTM .. and certainly dont want it for the next 6-8 weeks :( arggggggggg

Iv been the same for about 3 of 4 weeks!!

Drives me mad!!

I'm on the injection though, not had it since peter left tho so hoping when it wears off things go back to normal!

Hope yours sorts itself out chick! Xxxx

Last year when I was on CD I was having the injection and my period was non stop super heavy that I couldn't even leave the house. I even took tablets to stop the bleeding from my doctor and even they didn't work. Luckily the injection was nearing its end and I didn't have another one. I felt so ill as I was drained due to the blood loss.... well this time on cambridge it is making my period super heavy again. I wonder why this is, I thought people that ate very little miss their periods...

Nah.. it's people with severe anorexia who do not have any body/minimal fat at all that have their periods stop. On a VLCD it can go anyway (something to do with how the hormones are fat soluble). Mine was normal this month.

im due on today/tomorrow but when my cdc measured me today .... I had lost inches from my tummy so Im not bloated. However that could change for next week :(
Wish I could magic it all away for you x

what is tfr? i have the implant to, i have not bled yet but then again i have not been doing the diet properly but this diet has made me bleed for weeks in the past xxx

TFR is total food replacement

Back