• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

grrrrrr

well this will teach me to check before I eat, I won the thai mug shot and just ate it for lunch as thought it was free like the spicy sweet and sour one I have but no its actually 2 syns so that is me goofed up already as wanted to save all my syns for weekend if I can so if we do go to rally I can have my red wine without doing damage.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
At least it was only 2 syns - I usually do the same but afterwards realise it was actually 15 instead of 5 or something!! Sure you will still have loads left for the weekend - as Judimac said if you dont have anymore this week you will have 103 left - muco vino!! Enjoy the rally!

My hubby bought me a tub of low fat creme fraiche instead of fromage frais. Luckily I have not used it, but it was a shock to see how many Syn points there was in a 600ml tub of creme fraiche (1.5 points per table spoon = 50 Syn points for the whole tub!). Just proves how easy it is to get it wrong sometimes!

OMG! Tell me it's not true!! I was told by my consultant that ALL mugshots were free but I wasn't convinced and I picked from somewhere on here that the thai ones were half a syn and I eat a couple a week!! ARGHH!! And I can't find them on the online syns because it's rubbish trying to search on there :(

Ah phew! Have just found them online (under 'mug shot' rather than 'symingtons'...duh)... half a syn for Thai - hurrah! Still means my consultant was wrong tho as some of the chicken pasta ones have 2 syns!!

I hate surprise syns. I thought the Old ElPaso Fajita mixes would be free because they're just herbs and spices. Was stunned to find out they're 5.5 syns for the packet.......after I'd eaten them.

oh thanks I just used online calculator and did it from pack as couldnt find it online list. It was this site I searched and it said the 1% ones are free but others have syns thats why I looked it up in first place lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers - Off Topic 3
Dukan Diet 3
Exante 2
Slimming World 7
Cambridge Weight Plan 11