grrrrrrhhh!!!!!!

byron

:mad:well- im here to admitt that ive blown it this week!!!! or i feel like i have, can anyone work out the syns for me
OMG
3 digestives
3 snacksize (91cal) snickers
1 borbon biscuit

after an indulging day at work at a fundraising event i feel like ive totally blown it-
laura c

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Snickers Snickers 42g snack size[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 10½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 10½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Biscuits, sweet, Bourbon cream each
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]​

oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely these snickers werent that many syns they are tiny- i mean about 5cm big lol surely!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ive deffinetly blown it if thats the case

Right,

Digestives are 3.5 each so that is 10.5
Bourbons are 3.5 each

I believe a snickers 91 cal is about 5 syns each but I will just check

Woops forgot the digestives;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Biscuits, sweet, Digestive each
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3½ Syns

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Depending on when your WI is you may still be able to get back on the level, good luck and I hope they were yummy, don't beat yourself up we all have those days [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

Just checked again on the snickers, not sure what size you have had but apart from the normal size bar the fun size ones are below;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Snickers Snickers 18g fun size[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 4½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Just re read the start and you said snacksize so they are about 5 each.
I tell you what, I would happily scoff my syns away with 3 of those!!

yes their the ones- i meant fun size not snack size - thank-god for that!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH HOBBITHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! altogether its bad- but- my weigh in aint untill thursday ill just flexi syn it and cut my syns right back the rest of the week
thanks ladies/gents
laura xx

may i say digestives are sooooo NOT WORTH 3.5 syns though - i will be staying away from those in future xx

I was just thinking that!! It is crazy that you can have a bourbon (chcolate and yummy cream middle) for the same amoun of syns!

never will i look at a digestive biscuit the same way again lmao!!!!! just thinking- wot could i have had for 3.5syns as a better alternative????
vodka and diet coke (2.5syns)OMG wot was i playing at lol

Well, you had 3 so that is 11 syns (sorry to remind you lol!).

Therefore I would have had a curly wurly (6) and 2 vodkas and diet coke!

Back