Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

grrrrrrhhh!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by byron, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. byron

byron Full Member

:mad:well- im here to admitt that ive blown it this week!!!! or i feel like i have, can anyone work out the syns for me
    OMG
    3 digestives
    3 snacksize (91cal) snickers
    1 borbon biscuit

after an indulging day at work at a fundraising event i feel like ive totally blown it-
    laura c

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Snickers Snickers 42g snack size[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 10½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 10½ Syns[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Biscuits, sweet, Bourbon cream each
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 3½ Syns[/FONT]​

4. byron

byron Full Member

oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely these snickers werent that many syns they are tiny- i mean about 5cm big lol surely!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ive deffinetly blown it if thats the case

5. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right,

Digestives are 3.5 each so that is 10.5
    Bourbons are 3.5 each

I believe a snickers 91 cal is about 5 syns each but I will just check

6. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Woops forgot the digestives;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Biscuits, sweet, Digestive each
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 3½ Syns

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Depending on when your WI is you may still be able to get back on the level, good luck and I hope they were yummy, don't beat yourself up we all have those days [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

7. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    sorry, with the snickers I meant 10, not 5. Hope I didnt lead you into a false sense of security!!!

8. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just checked again on the snickers, not sure what size you have had but apart from the normal size bar the fun size ones are below;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Snickers Snickers 18g fun size[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 4½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 4½ Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

9. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just re read the start and you said snacksize so they are about 5 each.
    I tell you what, I would happily scoff my syns away with 3 of those!!

10. byron

byron Full Member

yes their the ones- i meant fun size not snack size - thank-god for that!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH HOBBITHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! altogether its bad- but- my weigh in aint untill thursday ill just flexi syn it and cut my syns right back the rest of the week
    thanks ladies/gents
    laura xx

11. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    HobbitHead, How can we both have misread it!! At least we agree on the syns, that is always a good start!!

12. byron

byron Full Member

may i say digestives are sooooo NOT WORTH 3.5 syns though - i will be staying away from those in future xx

13. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was just thinking that!! It is crazy that you can have a bourbon (chcolate and yummy cream middle) for the same amoun of syns!

14. byron

byron Full Member

never will i look at a digestive biscuit the same way again lmao!!!!! just thinking- wot could i have had for 3.5syns as a better alternative????
    vodka and diet coke (2.5syns)OMG wot was i playing at lol

15. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, you had 3 so that is 11 syns (sorry to remind you lol!).

Therefore I would have had a curly wurly (6) and 2 vodkas and diet coke!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.