grrrrrrhhh!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by byron, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. byron

byron Full Member

:mad:well- im here to admitt that ive blown it this week!!!! or i feel like i have, can anyone work out the syns for me
    OMG
    3 digestives
    3 snacksize (91cal) snickers
    1 borbon biscuit

after an indulging day at work at a fundraising event i feel like ive totally blown it-
    laura c

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Snickers Snickers 42g snack size[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 10½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 10½ Syns[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Biscuits, sweet, Bourbon cream each
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 3½ Syns[/FONT]​

4. byron

byron Full Member

oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely these snickers werent that many syns they are tiny- i mean about 5cm big lol surely!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ive deffinetly blown it if thats the case

5. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right,

Digestives are 3.5 each so that is 10.5
    Bourbons are 3.5 each

I believe a snickers 91 cal is about 5 syns each but I will just check

6. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Woops forgot the digestives;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Biscuits, sweet, Digestive each
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 3½ Syns

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Depending on when your WI is you may still be able to get back on the level, good luck and I hope they were yummy, don't beat yourself up we all have those days [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

7. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    sorry, with the snickers I meant 10, not 5. Hope I didnt lead you into a false sense of security!!!

8. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just checked again on the snickers, not sure what size you have had but apart from the normal size bar the fun size ones are below;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Snickers Snickers 18g fun size[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 4½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 4½ Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

9. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just re read the start and you said snacksize so they are about 5 each.
    I tell you what, I would happily scoff my syns away with 3 of those!!

10. byron

byron Full Member

yes their the ones- i meant fun size not snack size - thank-god for that!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH HOBBITHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! altogether its bad- but- my weigh in aint untill thursday ill just flexi syn it and cut my syns right back the rest of the week
    thanks ladies/gents
    laura xx

11. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    HobbitHead, How can we both have misread it!! At least we agree on the syns, that is always a good start!!

12. byron

byron Full Member

may i say digestives are sooooo NOT WORTH 3.5 syns though - i will be staying away from those in future xx

13. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was just thinking that!! It is crazy that you can have a bourbon (chcolate and yummy cream middle) for the same amoun of syns!

14. byron

byron Full Member

never will i look at a digestive biscuit the same way again lmao!!!!! just thinking- wot could i have had for 3.5syns as a better alternative????
    vodka and diet coke (2.5syns)OMG wot was i playing at lol

15. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, you had 3 so that is 11 syns (sorry to remind you lol!).

Therefore I would have had a curly wurly (6) and 2 vodkas and diet coke!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.