grrrrrrr so hard today

vikh

sorry moan time....
last week went really well...full of energy,finding lipotrim not to hard to do.Then had a really bad night with upset teenage daughter(being bullied at school) So was up till gone 4am...
so having had 3 hrs sleep....stressed as hell...and all i want is something to eat...not a big pig out....just something..feel so tired so crap and so hungry

think i've drank my own body weight in tea....shame we cant have voddie on this...
As for daughter....just feel so helpless....shes missed alot of school and alothough shes bright as hell she in in her final year of gcses and needs to get back there...every morning has become a running battle of emotions resulting in her either not going in...or going in for 2hrs and getting sent home..and left trying to juggle giving her all the emotional support she needs and pushing her so she doesnt screw up her exams and can go on and do what she wants to do

glad you've not given in.
Sorry to hear about your daughter. How are the school being about this? Surely there is something more they could be doing to support her?
Hope things look up soon xx

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, I know what its like to be singled out at school, and with all emotions I can imagine she and yourself are having a tough time of it.

be strong and get through this bit, if you can get through this, think how much better equiped you will mentally when the eating starts again and you will think twice about reaching for food as a stress reliever.

Good luck and stay strong xx

Hi vixh... you are doing really well, sorry to hear about your daughter and your worries... but look at it like this.. you are showing your daughter by sorting out your weight that it is possible to do anything, and I am sure you are an inspiration to her in many ways.... Your daughter will get through the last few weeks of school and start her life and achieve what she wants to acheive.. it might not always happen the way we want it to but it does happen.. and you caving in is youletting other people put their cr*p on you (the bullies) and letting them affect not only your daughters life but yours also in a negative way, and you cant let that happen.. stay strong for your daughter and yourself, who is she going to look up to if she hasnt you.. you have to show her that everything is acheivable no matter how hard it may seem at the time.... good luck and stay positive xxx

Cheers for all the support and cheers and thank you kirsty. Had to make hardest decision today but after over a year of homophobic bullying have told school thats it...i cant put her through this any more...it might mean she has to do resits but after long debates a year of resits will do her less damage then 4 and a half more months of being yelled at 20+ times a day and being scared having been phsically assulted
**** i need a voddie

Its good that you have came to a decision and im sure it will turn out to be the right one!!!

And dont do it!! Just pretend your water is vodka :D

i was also bullied at school, it's good you know about it though, my parents didn't!!
i hope you get things sorted with your daughter xxx
hope tomorrow goes better, i also couldn't sleep last night, not sure why, i just felt really sick!!#
hugs xxx

once again thanks to everyone....she went to bed and slept last night without tears and without being up and down all night so any doubts i have about doing the right thing have gone out the window....when she has slept all night without being sick with worry it has to be right

once again thanks to everyone....she went to bed and slept last night without tears and without being up and down all night so any doubts i have about doing the right thing have gone out the window....when she has slept all night without being sick with worry it has to be right

Can she do resits at college? The difference between school and college is tremendous, everyone suddenly grows up a bit! You get to be your own person, and find your own way without the pressure to coform to your peers.

Sending you and your daughter a huge hug...and well done for staying strong ;):)

Back