grrrrrrr why did i do it

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
I have been 100% all week then last night I went and had a handful of prawns !!!!! I thought they could be ok as high protein but now reading that they are bad on the cambridge !!!! grrrrrr hope I havn't ballsed up the week :(

But I have had a bad tummy this morning and had to run to the loo so me thinking my tum doesn't like prawns anymore

Moley, I think you'll be ok as it was only a handful and I'm sure you can have prawns on CD - well I do on my SS+ and 810 weeks. You've done a brilliant job so far and I really don't think this will make a difference a weigh in. Sorry to hear about your dicky tummy xx

oh really ?oh I feel better then - chicken makes no difference to my loss so hopefully this will be ok x

Yep prawns are allowed on CD. So you should be okay.

moley think you should be fine too but im getting an idea here lol................. for all of those that just cannot go to the toilet :D hmm maybe we would hopefully have the same reaction! seriously paying in some consideraion

are we aloud em on ss+ or just 810? i hate to ask these annoying questions as i do have my cd book with the list but it must be out of date as somebody kindly let me know we are aloud eggs now on ss+!!!:eek:

moley think you should be fine too but im getting an idea here lol................. for all of those that just cannot go to the toilet :D hmm maybe we would hopefully have the same reaction! seriously paying in some consideraion

are we aloud em on ss+ or just 810? i hate to ask these annoying questions as i do have my cd book with the list but it must be out of date as somebody kindly let me know we are aloud eggs now on ss+!!!:eek:

well I've had an icky tum all morning so think the prawns have gone :D

you can have prawns! Darling, forget it!!!!!!
**I wanna know what you bought yest, do tell me**

thanks Rumby - feel better for that x

I bought - lots of card and paper for christmas off the The Payper Box stand, some lush Laura Ashley papers, some templates for embossing, erm ribbons, a lush little bag to put all my glitter glues and liquid pearls in and some more glitter glues (as if I need more lol), think that was it my arms couldn't carry any more lol oh and some lovely scalloped cards and loads of envelopes that were really cheap :) :) was playing with it all last night hee hee, got loads of orders to make for christmas so a good excuse to play :) xxx

Back