Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    So I've had a row with hubby and feel like getting drunk and cba to cook and just want to stuff my face :( BUT don't want to blow it so just need to offload and distract myself on here!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Well done Emsie for not allowing yourself to lose control during a very stressful time!! That's a HUGE NSV! Now take a deep breath, and another one, and some more, and keep distracting yourself until you are totally calm and can deal with whatever it is that sparked it off.

*hugs! You star!!*

4. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done.
    It's one thing understanding what we should eat. It's another thing altogether to learn about / understand and fight against those triggers for going against that knowledge.
    Even if you lost one battle (IF you did!!) - you won a very important inner one today!

xx

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know exactly how you feel. When this happened to me last time I told myself (yep I do talk to myself:D) I wasn't going to let him ruin all the good I'd done so far & potentially gain weight. After all tomorrow you'll be all loveydovey again & if you do give in you'll be mad with yourself for giving in;)

6. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Thankyou am doing ok so far! Thanks to a tin of chick pea dahl! Im still tempted to have a drink but think am going to go and have a bath and an early night instead!

7. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good on you, Keep being strong x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.