Grrrrrrrrrrrrr very anoyed this morning

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by polishrose, 4 June 2009 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Nothing to do with the diet....I ordered a part formy car from this company-they sent the wrong part twice and took ages both to deliver the parts and then to pick them back up again-they have had the parts back now since last week and promised me a refund within 3 days-well guess what?It's been 10 days and no refund despite 5 phone calls including one yesterday where they assured me the refund was 110% done and the money would be back in my account today.Well it's not and I'm not happy.If they weren't so far away I would go and visit them in person and demand my money back,but as it is what can I do except ring them yet again? :( I want my £200 back!!!(I paid £105 on debit card and £95 on credit card so I can't even claim it back through the credit card company as it has to be over £100).So upset :(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.