Grumbling stomach

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im into my second week and my stomach still grumbles, i wouldn't say im hungry but it really grumbles!! does this mean im not in ketosis yet or that im not frinking enough water??

I would say try to drink more water, i drink between 4-5ltrs a day. Have you tried the fibreclear? it really fills you up & helps you in the loo department xx

I cant say iv had a problem in the loo department so iv not thought about buying fibreclear. Ill try to drink more water though

I would say try to drink more water, i drink between 4-5ltrs a day. Have you tried the fibreclear? it really fills you up & helps you in the loo department xx

Hi still get the hunger pains and i drink loads of water, tea and coffee. As i haven't had any toilet trouble either i didn't really think about the Fibreclear.

Does it really help? Anyone else tried it?

im into week 12 now last night my tummy was rumbling and i drink 4lts of water a day, i dont feel hungry though!

iv always assosiated grumbling with hunger. im on day 9 and i still get them? Iv been so tempted to go to the fridge. just had my tea (shake) and feel a bit better. will the grumblings were off?

well im glad its kind of normal. Should i be in ketosis by now as im on day 9??

cheers :)

its quite normal mine sounds as if its talking to me and i am on week 9

I'm on week 17 and mine was grumbling like a good 'un this morning - makes a change from the OH!!!!!!!

x

Mine rarely does that but then it never has that much. It doesn't mean you are hungry though...

I've got my wk 4 weigh in tomorrow. I'm starving (well I think I am) I can't stop thinking about food, all day long i'm dreaming of cooking up some meal for when I get off. I keep drink water/tea and shakes and i'm getting from one shake to the next but it seems to be getting harder.....eeek :sigh:

I drink over 4l of water a day, on top of my shakes and coffee etc and my stomach is constantly trying to communicate with everyone!!
I certainly don't feel hungry most of the time and often it happens whilst I'm drinking the shakes!!
Think it's normal...at least I hope it is x

My stomaches grumbling now to me and all i can think of is the advert with the big belly running after the man, "Bellies gonna get you":D - But NO!!! Im gonna get you belly!!!;)

I loved that advert it was so wrong but so funny!!

Back