Grumbling!

GryffinPHWOAR

I've been having a nosey round people's week one weigh in losses, and there are ladies losing up to 10lbs in a week. (I just saw one that was 9lbs in 5days!) To lose that much weight, there must be some difference by day four - where I am - I'm feeling less hungry than the last three days, but if anything I feel bloated and even more fat than usual. I don't really know what I was expecting but I guess in the back of my mind I was hoping to feel better. I just keep worrying that I'm not going to lose any weight! :/

Hi iv just restarted again today came off In march after being on for 2 months and loosing 2 1/2 stone!! U will 100% have a loss each week!!! I no wot u mean about the bloatin wen I was on it befor I felt really bloated prob all the water, I started to notice a difference after week two when lookin in the mirror!! My friend lost 1 stone in 5 days in her first week!! :eek: how much u loosing each week?? X x

don't worry i was worried i wouldnt lose anything the 1st week either and look at my loss on that week and there after. There is no way it cant work if you stick to it 100%. Don't worry you will be fine :)

i was worried and felt bloated in the first 2 weeks and im now near the end of the 3rd week and i have all ready lost at least 2inches of my waist and im shrinking all over, good luck for your first wi x

thank you, and well done! two inches in 3weeks? that's brilliant.

Hey hun,
I didn't lose anything in my first 5 days as I was really slow going into ketosis. At weigh in I lost 5lbs (which I know isn't a lot but didn't have that much to lose). Don't let it get you down- your will lose!
Good luck for your wi x

Back