Guees who is back!

kissme

Gold Member
Hello lovely people,

For all of you who know a bit about I have been having a rough time of it recently and thought I would be better off trying trying WW... Well I wasn't. I have put on some more weight and when I weighed this morning the shock of seeing me go up to 20st dead on made me burst into tears.

Me and tim are going it alone but together... so i'm counting on you guys to be your normal helpful selves and help me out. :)

I missed all of ya so much! I'm not starting it for 3 weeks as Oh is away and just bought all my shopping for the month, although going to try to loosely stick it where possible.

I hope you guys will have me back... (Crawls with tail between legs) I should of never left!!!!

All my love,

Kissme

xxxxxxx

Welcome back :D I don't think you need to have your tail between your legs at all *hugs*

Welcome back hun xx

I know why you're back......

It's nothing to do with the diet.........

It's nothing to do with your weight.......

It's to do with the fact that no-one on the other boards want to talk about POO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

welcome back hun i am person coming back i feel off the wagon maintaining and now want to get to my orignal goal of 10 stone, hope to get to know you oh and i am also going it alone at home see how i cope that way first; xx

It's to do with the fact that no-one on the other boards want to talk about POO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:eek::eek::eek::eek: How did you guess??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Havent talked poo on a thread for like 6 weeks :cry:

welcome back hun i am person coming back i feel off the wagon maintaining and now want to get to my orignal goal of 10 stone, hope to get to know you oh and i am also going it alone at home see how i cope that way first; xx

good luck hun!!!

Hehee! That's funny!!! Welcome back Kissmeeeeee!! Lovely to have your bubbliness here once again!! And congrats on a very very wise move!! Just shows that the grass isn't always greener.....! Just focus in on all that yummy healthy food you can have on SW, and you know we'll all be here for you and going through it with you!!!XXXXXXXX

:)Welcome back Kissme

Back