Guess what I have found...

:D:D:D

Congratulations you have uncovered them, great feeling!!!

:D:D:D

LOL! I noticed in ONE picture my bones stick out round my neck...I was exited! But they don't show unless I suck my neck in :p

Yay, congrats!! x

I remember that feeling from when I last lost some weight.
I used to go around sucking in my cheeks whilst stretching my neck to make them more prominent.

Well done. I wonder what you will discover next?

Jac

Scared the crap out of my husband the other day.......bent over in the nuddie and he shrieked " oh my god .............spine"!!
Also am I the only person in the world who didnt realise they had bones in their arse???:eek: I have one in each buttock~!!!!

I can't wait to discover bones again, congrats

Animated255FROFLMAO.gif

i`m finding bones i never though i had
and i can finally see my bikini line without bending over double :rotflmao:

Scared the crap out of my husband the other day.......bent over in the nuddie and he shrieked " oh my god .............spine"!!
Also am I the only person in the world who didnt realise they had bones in their arse???:eek: I have one in each buttock~!!!!

Do the bones in the bum show? Or by that do you mean sitting down and feeling bones? If so I've noticed recently I can't sit down on wall's, concrete or anything like that coz it damn well hurts!! x

Listen hun if I could see the bones in my bum do you really think I'd be drinking three shakes a day??? No, unless they were Mc d's thick choc ones!!! Thank God I can only feel them when I try hard (dont ask, I know it's weird but I scratched my butt a few weeks ago and wondered what the lumps were lol...........now I can't stop copping a feel.......:confused:). Mr minime100 and I aren't complete freaks, but I am fascinated by the way my skeleton is finally reaching the surface, if only when I contort my bod to show it off!!!!:eek:

Animated255FROFLMAO.gif

i`m finding bones i never though i had
and i can finally see my bikini line without bending over double :rotflmao:

:giggle::rotflmao: that bum is sooooo funny Kazbro!! PMSL :D

I can't wait to see my 'mary jane' and my feet, now that will be an achievement. LOL

i have collar bones, hips and ribs that id not felt for along time lol ive also found that i have knees that dig into eachother when im laid on my side in bed at night :D

Do you really have bones in your ass.:D
Can`t feel them yet, but i`m with you on the collar bones, not felt mine since I broke one,twenty years ago ( riding accident) and have started riding again after the same time break :D

Back