GUESS WHAT

Joanne24

Restarting!
Guess what, GUESSSS WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :D:D:D:D:D

I got on a pair of size 16 Jeans, 2 dress sizes smaller than what I am used to, WITHOUT a struggle and without breathing in :D:D:D:D:D

Well done you!! Even seeing the scales count down each week I don't think it starts feeling 'real' until the dress sizes go down too! Hope your OH is treating you to something for your amazing achievement.

Yay!!!!! Well done you :D Isn't it just the most amazing feeling? I bet you look fantastic in them :)

Daisyboo - you are so right! The scales could tell me I am 10 stone tomorrow, but it really means nothing until you can feel and see the results with smaller sizes, then you reaaaaly know it is working and you're actually getting smaller (oooh to be 10 stone tho! lol)

Wow!!!! Well done Huni!!!!

Im balancing between a size 18-16 and its a wonderful feeling!

Great news - it's wonderful when you actually SEE the results of all that hard work!

Very Best of Luck for the rest of your SW journey!

FABULOUS! Yes now chuck all the others out!

Thank you!!

I am still a bit inbetween in some clothes but I am so happy that I was able to wear them without being uncomfortable!

My OH did treat me to a lovely bunch of roses :)

Back