Guess what...

...I decided to join WW!

So it seems like a relatively easy system to me. I won't actually be going to many meetings, and I won't be on the online forum, but I am already an avid reader of WW mag, and an eater of WW foods, so I'm thinking that THIS IS THE DIET FOR ME!

I love to exercise, and I love to eat nice food, but I also love tips and tricks so if you have any, please share them with me, and I'll do the same!

I'll probably start a blog tomorrow morning, which will be the OFFICIAL start of my diet, so yay! I've read a lot of threads on this part of the forum, and you all seem to be doing fabulously, so well done to you all, I hope I reach the same success!

Hello and welcome to the forums! I restarted on Weight Watchers last Friday... third time lucky (hopefully)!

Everyone on here is really supportive and there are loads of tips and tricks to read through as well.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.. we are all in this together!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

I'm restarting tomorrow... love WW, but had a rocky few weeks. I'm looking forward to getting back to it.

Good luck!

Hello guys good luck on your journeys there are lovely people on here always helpful.... One tip forget the word DIET !! Plan is best diets make us think deprived plan is an action for life changing ;) xx

Hello guys good luck on your journeys there are lovely people on here always helpful.... One tip forget the word DIET !! Plan is best diets make us think deprived plan is an action for life changing ;) xx

that is the best piece of advice that i have heard in the longest time :)

Welcome and good luck!!!!

My tips are to track everything and plan everything. Im always a day ahead of myself! already planning tomorrows dinner and tea in my head :)

My other big thing is just say no! Its a simple 2 letter word but makes all the difference. You have to be really strong to say it at times but you can do it!!!

:welcome: to the forum, Im sure you will find all the answers on here, also theres a lot of good advice from some very helpful peeps

How did it go today?

Thanks everyone!
I'm going to start a diary tomorrow!

Today and yesterday were sort of getting rid of all the bad stuff...but I went shopping today and I bought lots of good ol' weight watchers stuff, with my last few treats for this evening!

So tomorrow I'm on the STRAIGHT AND NARROW!
I'm really excited.

I've even got hold of a bottle of WW Rose for my friend's Birthday Bash, so that I can easily point my drinking, and not go for the scrummy yet calorific and sickeningly expensive cocktails!!!

Good luck to everyone! I look foward to getting to know you all, and writing my journal, and reading yours!!! xoxoxox

Back