guess what......

Kellie=]

Silver Member
went to the docs today for my med 3
she was soooo shocked...
my BMI has gone from 39.1 to 26.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing stuff!
from a health point of view she couldnt have been happier- bless her! xxxx

Way to go Kellie...mines gone from a massive 64 down to a still huge (but much better!!) 45!!
Congratulations Matie... fantastic achievement :D

That's brilliant Kellie, you must feel brilliant to have come so far ...... you should do :D

thanks guys :)
geez bex yours has gone right down too!! thats fantastic! such a good feeling isnt it? its all well and good dropping dress sizes but when you know ur really making a difference to ur health its even better! xxxxx

Well done kellie. I can remember my day 3 and I was crying with frustration, you were straight on here to me and your encouragment was invaluable. You are shining like the star that you are

awwww bless you lola- thats so sweet. We both have so much to be proud about :)
we are all going to be gorgeous for the summer and i cant wait :D
you are doing fantastic everyone xxxxx

yeah i know lol i thought that.
its a shame im far from normal really :p x

well done Kellie :)

Well done Kellie, nice 1! Now the new you and the healthy you begins!

My BMI was 49 when i started, I am now 28-29, but want to reduce that through RTM hopefully and myself after that through exercise and sensible healthy eating! :)

It's great isn't it!!! On my last one, the nurse asked why I was doing a diet......then she read my notes and looked at my weight chart. She nearly fell off her chair - she couldn't get over it and went on and on about it for half an hour asking loads of questions!

Back