Guess whos back .. back again .. Gemmas back .. o the shame

hugeherbo

Lol this must be my 5th or 6th restart! But i have got to stick to it, its only 10 weeks until the big day

Hi there welcome back, I am a newbie and my first ever time on cd.

Thanks, good luck!

Stick to it, the first time you do it is the easiest!!

How are you finding it?

Finding ok now had a bad day sat and sun as was in hospital with a bug. So had to eat. But I am back on track and went on scales today and lost 5 lb. So it's working :)

Hi
I'm a newbie to this board but this will be second time of re-starting the cambridge diet. I really really struggled with the first 4 days but somehow found the mental ability to block out my demons which were telling me to eat!

I'm now on Day 8 and feeling much better. Still not finding it easy, but at least it is doable now.

Good luck & hang in there..... especially with the motivation of fitting into your wedding dress.

Hello there - no shame in coming back - brave work in my opinion ;) All the best for this time round. Stay Strong!!

xx

Thanks guys, im dreading this weekend as i have two bbqs and nights out to go on :(

I was at a garden party last weekend. I was dreading not sticking to the diet. In the end it was surprisingly easy as there was a lovely baby boy that I was cuddling for most of the afternoon.

Can you do something similar? Have your shake before going & find a baby & not give it back ....... and it will seem that you are giving the parents a break where in fact you are saving yourself :D

Not that kind of bbq, on sat i have friends coming down from Glasgow, for BBQ and night out. and the mon is a night time drunken one :(

Back