Guess who's back, back again...

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
Not sure if anyone will remember me, I used to be quite a prolific poster a few years ago, I have been on and off every diet in those years including slimming world about a million times, but this time feels different. I have about 9 stone to loose :eek: but I would be happy with about 6ish - not going to think that far ahead though, I am just going to take it stone by stone, I have finally realised that this isn't a race, its just important to me that I get to being healthy and fit however long that may take!

xxx

Well done you! Positive think is a great tool for weight loss,I lost 8 stone with weight watchers,it took me 2 years,now I'm doing sw to lose the last 4/5 stone.good luck :)

I don't remember the name but remember your avatar welcome back I'm sure you'll soon start losing & see the results you want.

Thanks for the replies ladies! sorry I didn't come back and post sooner! Finished my first week and lost 7lbs so I am very pleased with that!

My target is to loose another 7lb by the end of the month to take me into the next stone bracket :)

xxx

Well done :) I too am back SW lost count of the times I've said that but hey ho. This heat is killing me so desperate to lose weight. Only day 2 but so far so good. Already I feel 'cleaner', more alert & positive.

Good luck Hunca! This heat is excellent for loosing weight isn't it! Its given me a kick up the bum as I am sick of having to wear leggings because of my fat legs :rolleyes: and I don't feel like eating as much either :)

Thanks LMG! xxx

Well done for restarting, and well done for the fab first week loss! :) x

Back