• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Guess who's back, back again...

stacey

i love minimins me :)
Not sure if anyone will remember me, I used to be quite a prolific poster a few years ago, I have been on and off every diet in those years including slimming world about a million times, but this time feels different. I have about 9 stone to loose :eek: but I would be happy with about 6ish - not going to think that far ahead though, I am just going to take it stone by stone, I have finally realised that this isn't a race, its just important to me that I get to being healthy and fit however long that may take!

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

honeybee40

Silver Member
S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done you! Positive think is a great tool for weight loss,I lost 8 stone with weight watchers,it took me 2 years,now I'm doing sw to lose the last 4/5 stone.good luck :)

stacey

Thanks for the replies ladies! sorry I didn't come back and post sooner! Finished my first week and lost 7lbs so I am very pleased with that!

My target is to loose another 7lb by the end of the month to take me into the next stone bracket :)

xxx

hunca

Silver Member
S: 18st12lb C: 18st0lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st12lb(4.55%)
Well done :) I too am back SW lost count of the times I've said that but hey ho. This heat is killing me so desperate to lose weight. Only day 2 but so far so good. Already I feel 'cleaner', more alert & positive.

stacey

Good luck Hunca! This heat is excellent for loosing weight isn't it! Its given me a kick up the bum as I am sick of having to wear leggings because of my fat legs :rolleyes: and I don't feel like eating as much either :)

Thanks LMG! xxx

MissNix

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 1st13lb(14.84%)
Well done for restarting, and well done for the fab first week loss! :) x