Step2 810kcal guess who's back!

Hello all! Welcome jaykay!

Day 2 on the convert over to cambridge brought a relatively easy day. Have drunk loads,had 2 cd products,a skim latte and chicken with broccoli. Although I feel absolute freezing and knackered ,I can get over that being that I'm not hungry !!

Am weighing daily this week just to see what happens on the convert over ,this morning weighed the same as Sunday but I'm chilled about it as I know it will take some adjustment time.the body is a clever machine but takes time to retune ????

Loving the above posts!!

Sent from my iPad

Hello all! Welcome jaykay! Day 2 on the convert over to cambridge brought a relatively easy day. Have drunk loads,had 2 cd products,a skim latte and chicken with broccoli. Although I feel absolute freezing and knackered ,I can get over that being that I'm not hungry !! Am weighing daily this week just to see what happens on the convert over ,this morning weighed the same as Sunday but I'm chilled about it as I know it will take some adjustment time.the body is a clever machine but takes time to retune Loving the above posts!! Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad

I weighed this morning and I'm 11st 1.5lb haha!! I remember now why I love this diet!! I know a lot of that is water etc but still I love seeing fast results!! X

Well done ! I also weighed this morning after 2 days and am a lb down. Feeling good ;)

Not doing too well, could do with a quick kick up the arse ladies. Did a night shift, came home and scoffed a full tube of Pringles. Then had a handful of midget gems, followed by another handful.
I'm due on so absolutely craving sugar. If I stay the same this week, I'll be chuffed!
Congratulations to everyone, sounds like you're all in the zone. Shame I'm on the outside looking in.

Anne xx

Ahh midgy gems. I used to have a major love affair with them. Don't worry ! Get on your water and crack on ;) we all have off days !
Night shifts are a bit of a nightmare in general I think

Hello ladies!

Anne try to refocus it's a new day today. Whatever you do get rid of all midget gems and anything else that could hinder your plan!!! We all have bad days. Try to use some visual tools and have a word with yourself as to why are you doing CD. It's an extreme plan but... the prize is equally extremelly rewording. Dont dwell - we all have been there. Maybe you could get rid of all tempting food? xxx

Day 11 for me. I like my little routine and my scale shows favourable readings :)
in fact I saw 7 on the scale this morning - only just... but I have not seen it for over two years! What a boost. It will be slow week for sure but I might just achieve my planned 3lbs! Good times!

Downwards and onwards! Sending you all bunch of positive vibes! xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410359438.990266.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
I meant crack on with cambridge ,not the midgit gems !! Yeah I agree....chuck em out quick

Sent from my iPad

How is everyone getting on!? Im on day 3 and hoping some kind of keytosis may start happening!! There was a point yesterday when I thought I was going to pass out!! Horrid.

Consequently I ate 2 scrambled eggs and then Chicken with a LOT of lettuce. Has this put me back??

Also, does anyone have trouble sleeping?? x

Hi jaykay

I'm on day 4 (well on cambridge anyway ) and feeling fab ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Don't worry eggs ,chicken and lettuce should not cause you issues. It's all pretty much protein. Keep on the water and keep going ;)

Good luck to everyone today and the forthcoming weekend, I'm 1lb heavier than this time last week but I did get engaged so that's not too bad considering. I'm on damage limitation until Sunday morning then a bit of a push to shift a little more bulge.
Keep it up ladies, you're all doing great.

Anne xx

Congrats Anne on your engagement
Am now On day 5 of cambridge ,am off to nandos tonight so will be on reduced intake today. Aim to stick to chicken and salad and hopefully it won't affect things too much.
Today /yest weighed 12.5, am barely in ketosis according to sticks (trace/+) which is ok, although I feel like I'm very ketotic (airy fairy feeling )

Would love it if could lose another 2lbs before Monday as that would take me upto a stone loss overall. However can't see it happening , will drink a ton of water

Hope all going well for everyone else

You've lost 12lbs in 5 days, have I read that right? OMG!!!
I'd have to lose two limbs to achieve that!!

Anne xx

Amazing start well done !

Ignore post above ! I have read it that you have lost 12lbs in 5 days !! Oh dear I'm losing it!

No I did dukan for 3 weeks and lost 10lbs , 4 days into cambridge have lost a further 2

Thank god for that, I was feeling a super failure. Lol. Not really clued up on what the dukan diet involves but it sounds like it gave you a good foundation weight loss.

Anne xx

Morning

4lb loss over the last week and good measurement losses !
In total have now lost a magic 1 stone
How is everyone else doing ?

I'm feeling totally motivated ;)

Morning to all!
Very busy week for me hence didnt get a chance to check over here.

Sat weigh in: 78.7kg yey! Meaning I lost 6kg - a stone in two weeks!

10 weeks to go!
Not the best start to week three as I feel a lil under the weather. I couldnt sleep last night as had a blocked nose and v. sore throat and I succumbed to my lo's creamy rice portion... Yep, I couldnt help it.
I made a decision this morning that there is no point of dwelling over it. What's done is done! I'm firmly back on track. My goal keeps me going. Tunnel vision really at this point. I will deal with consequences for a day or two but there is nothing which will stop me achieving my dream!
Onwards and downwards.

Good day to you all!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410778480.678909.jpg

Fab well done mini ! Similar stats to me (apart from you have been on it for half the period) 1 stone in 2 weeks is fantastic;)

Sent from my iPad

Back