Guess Who's Back?

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
guess who's back... back again...

sara's back... tell a friend...

yeah so it dawned on me last night we are now in mid october... i don't have 3 months to lose 3 stone... my friends are up next week who i wanted to lose another stone before seeing...

instead i have gained 5lbs since i fell off the wagon a couple of months ago and i am finding restarting soooo blooming hard...

i get through the day but then as soon as i get home from work i am starving and it all goes out the window...

anyway, i am back today, yes 5lbs heavier but i am back and from the rubbish i have eaten it could have been alot worse... i am off work for 2 days so i can concentrate myself and then i am working all weekend so hopefully i can stay on straight and narrow until ketosis...

please help me guys... i'm back for some serious support...

i hope everyone is doing really well and i can find some inspiration from the little friends i have deserted in the passed 2 months xxx

Welcome back hunni.xxx
Good luck.xx

Well done on just putting 5 lbs on that will soon be gone, Im back again after trying loads of times, now on day 9 and it feels great. Good luck, stick with it this time next week you will be so pleased with yourself x

It's good to see you back. Good Luck on the rest of your journey.

just had myself a coffee with some banana shake in and it was wicked...

need to set myself a little goal... do you think it's possible to lose 2 stone by xmas...

would love to lose a stone by my birthday on 5th november, but think i may be pushing it

Last edited:
I think that is totally possible if you stick with the plan. A stone a month they say, so you have over 2 months to do it.

just had myself a coffee with some banana shake in and it was wicked...

need to set myself a little goal... do you think it's possible to lose 2 stone by xmas...

would love to lose a stone by my birthday on 5th november, but think i may be pushing it

you will do it hun especially as you are in your first week again. get glugging!!!

my birthday is on the 3rd and i am hoping to be down by 4st in total by then whoop whoop!

welcome back and good luck. you will do it this time! x

thanks for your support guys xxx

pineapple just been looking at your pics... love your little bunny... i have got two netherland dwarfs and they are my life lol

Back