Guess Who's Back?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 16 October 2008.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

guess who's back... back again...

sara's back... tell a friend...

yeah so it dawned on me last night we are now in mid october... i don't have 3 months to lose 3 stone... my friends are up next week who i wanted to lose another stone before seeing...

instead i have gained 5lbs since i fell off the wagon a couple of months ago and i am finding restarting soooo blooming hard...

i get through the day but then as soon as i get home from work i am starving and it all goes out the window...

anyway, i am back today, yes 5lbs heavier but i am back and from the rubbish i have eaten it could have been alot worse... i am off work for 2 days so i can concentrate myself and then i am working all weekend so hopefully i can stay on straight and narrow until ketosis...

please help me guys... i'm back for some serious support...

i hope everyone is doing really well and i can find some inspiration from the little friends i have deserted in the passed 2 months xxx
  2. susan70

susan70 Well-Known Member

Welcome back
    Good luck.xx
  3. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

Well done on just putting 5 lbs on that will soon be gone, Im back again after trying loads of times, now on day 9 and it feels great. Good luck, stick with it this time next week you will be so pleased with yourself x
  4. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Well-Known Member

It's good to see you back. Good Luck on the rest of your journey.
  5. goolian

just had myself a coffee with some banana shake in and it was wicked...

need to set myself a little goal... do you think it's possible to lose 2 stone by xmas...

would love to lose a stone by my birthday on 5th november, but think i may be pushing it
    Last edited: 16 October 2008
  6. minime

minime Well-Known Member

I think that is totally possible if you stick with the plan. A stone a month they say, so you have over 2 months to do it.
  7. aislinn

aislinn Well-Known Member

oops wrong thread
    Last edited: 16 October 2008
  8. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

you will do it hun especially as you are in your first week again. get glugging!!!

my birthday is on the 3rd and i am hoping to be down by 4st in total by then whoop whoop!

welcome back and good luck. you will do it this time! x
  9. aislinn

aislinn Well-Known Member

Welcome a stone in a month should be doable particularly if you choose a plan that suits you.
    Good luck

10. goolian

thanks for your support guys xxx

pineapple just been looking at your pics... love your little bunny... i have got two netherland dwarfs and they are my life lol