GUILT!

livi

Committed Loser
Feeling awful after completely over indulging. I was in the zone for so long and I've just completely effed it up now. Argh!!!!! x

No you haven't, what is done is done, draw a line under what has happened and start a fresh. You can get back on track, you have done so well already. We all have bad days and go off plan. If you have overindulged today, don't worry plan your meals for tomorrow to ensure that you can get back on track. Good luck you can do it. x

You havent messed up at all we all have a life and that is whats so great with sw we just get straight back on track after an off plan day or blip dont feel guilty just except and start afresh.

Cheers. Definitely need more focus! Payday wednesday so shopping then and going to see ow many meals I can cook from the new ee book :)

Just feeling sorry for myself :( x

Yeah just this weekend :( I know its not long but lost all my willpower and focus, or so it seems :( x

Now where have you put it? Is it with those before pics you don't like to look at? Or with that new dress outfit etc that you have bought or are slimming down to get into? Its around somewhere I'm sure but it won't be with guilt I don't think as that usually hangs around with comfort eating ;)
Come on you have had some nice things over the weekend I'm sure but as said draw a line under it and get back into that zone xxxx

You're right. Thank you! Just noticed what a star you are!!! Maybe my willpowers with your before and after pics ;) can I have a nosey? x

God, aren't you lovely! Cooking the chicken, spinach and tomato curry from the new ee book. Well other half is ;)

Back