Guilty as charged.....Food mentioned!

RugbyGirl

Ok ok, so i wasn't that good over the weekend! I am 3lbs off my goal, which to be honest im proud of myself for getting this far. It was the rugby clubs dinner dance, which obviously supplied us rowdy louts with food and booze. I just told myself have a good time, eat and drink what u wish and get on the wagon again Monday.....

So and here goes, I had:
Pate with toast, Salmon, Pots, mixed veg, ice cream, cheese and buiscuits, a bottle of vino, and a number of drinks bought for me as everyone was congratualting me on the weigth loss. We ventured into town where I danced my bum off all night, and actually got some male attention which never happens. Thi sis bit is a little shady for me.....but i then had another jug of vodka and cheesey chips with red sauce. Ok I know what your thinking bad bad girl, but thats not the half of it.

Woke up Sunday, URGHHHHHH is all I can say :jelous:

My head was pounding, I felt like a donkey had slept in my mouth, and the day didnt get any better. I thought well ive been bad im might as well get some proper food in me which I did, Bacon sandwich, sunday roast, some nuts, fruit and yogurt, not to mention some toast and cake! ha ha ha ha. But its ok, as I wil lnto feel guilty for eating, thats when it gets dangerous. It is now Monday afternoon and im following the 1000 plan by the book, not to mention hitting the gym later!

Anyway not sure why im telling you all this, but I had a great weekend, and feel confident enough to get back to it! We all have our week moments, and slip ups, its how you deal with them that counts, and with all our hard work, I think sometimes we're allowed to give ourselves a break.

Thanks for reading my rant x

I'm sure you'd be allowed to do it as you only have 3lbs to lose.....not like me who still has 6 stones!!!!! And you're fit, so you will probably burn it off love. (Send some good vibes to me pleeeeeeeeeease!!) xx

I'm glad you had a really good time. The donkey in the mouth bit made me laugh out loud!!!! Enjoy being slim hon, you've worked hard for it xx

sounds like you had some guilt free fun, you've done so well, had a great night and are continuing with your journey :) ooh and sounds yummy too!

Back