1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Guilty of struggling!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by LittleHistorian, 21 August 2014 Social URL.

1. LittleHistorian

LittleHistorian Well-Known Member

I'm such a struggler and restarter all rolled into one! I have done this weight loss journey about three times over the last few years and I am sick of myself as I have dropped again and let myself gain a bit more weight after I'd lost a load. It's so easily done.....I need some help, encouragement and motivation and I'm sure this place is the right place to come.

I don't look massive but I sure feel it, I am a size 16 at the moment and would love to be smaller. However most people are surprised when they find out I am that size, they say I don't look as fat as I probably feel. My hips and tops of legs are the worst parts to gain, my arms seem to stay slim.

I am working alone so need some support from friends. I have been to a gym before but to be honest I didn't like it much as the owner of the place was a completely nasty piece of work so I left and don't fancy joining anywhere else after that experience! So I will work with some forum friends as my motivation.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Hi there. I am aiming to start again tomorrow. Also looking for a weight loss buddy for motivation.I hope we find the support we need on our journeys. Best of luck xoxo

4. Rhubarb_Cakes

Rhubarb_Cakes Well-Known Member

I could do with a support buddy too.