Guna Be Brave

well - i will only get one of each and only if i feel i am ready to chew something.

although i keep changing my mind, one minute i want to try them, the next i dont i will just have to see on monday how i feel! lol

Only reason is ive quite a lot of things that are going to keep me occupied lately and out of my house so they wouldve been ideal to have in my bag .... cant be making a shake up in the uni library now can i! hahaha

My pharmacy doesn't stock the flapjacks but from what I hear, I not missing much!! They sounds absolutely horrible.

Oh, and forget to say, this forum is great guns altogether. Only found it last week, on week 7 of the LT journey and am really enjoying it, fills me with hope when I feel like chucking it in!!

Forum is great aint it! keeps you occupied! :D i feel like i live on this forum! ha

My pharmacist gave me a little of everything for my first week. She said that everyone has different tastes so I should try it all so I knew for sure what I liked rather than going by others experiences. I'm glad she did- I LOVE the soup & only got two the first week- I have 8 this week! LOL!

flapjacks

just on my second week and asked for flapjacks as more convienent for work. The first one I tried was yuk!!! and told my hubby that it was vile and was taking the others back. However I gave it another go and found it to be much better and more satisfying, only tried the peanut one though. You need to make sure you have plenty of water on hand though. Certianly does help in the loo department as well.

Back