Gutted about my WI but feeling positive about my relationship with food

Emma1904

Working on it
Well WI today and after being 100% on SS all week I lost 1.5lbs and two inches...I'm not going to lie I am disappointed but I'm figuring it may just be my crap week, I'm exhausted and my hay fever has kicked in which is making sleeping tough. The worst thing about this WI is that I was .3lbs short of a new stone bracket! grrr
but the best thing...not once since WI have I considered cheating or giving in or comforting myself with food! this is a massive step for me and if I have to have a couple of weeks where my weight loss isn't as much as I would like to be able to realise and understand my changing relationship with food then I think it may just be worth it!

Hope you are all having a lovely day xxx

Good for you. It's actually better, long term, to learn to deal with disappointments and stress without food then it is to lose a few pounds. You will get there but, if you carry on like this, you'll stay there!

glad you are still feeling positive,i bet next week will be a big drop on the scales for you,have a good day,hope its sunny where you are.x

Back