Gutted about my WI but feeling positive about my relationship with food

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emma1904, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well WI today and after being 100% on SS all week I lost 1.5lbs and two inches...I'm not going to lie I am disappointed but I'm figuring it may just be my crap week, I'm exhausted and my hay fever has kicked in which is making sleeping tough. The worst thing about this WI is that I was .3lbs short of a new stone bracket! grrr
    but the best thing...not once since WI have I considered cheating or giving in or comforting myself with food! this is a massive step for me and if I have to have a couple of weeks where my weight loss isn't as much as I would like to be able to realise and understand my changing relationship with food then I think it may just be worth it!

Hope you are all having a lovely day xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coley144

coley144 Creating my life

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(33%)
    Diet:
    No diet. Pregnant
    Good for you. It's actually better, long term, to learn to deal with disappointments and stress without food then it is to lose a few pounds. You will get there but, if you carry on like this, you'll stay there!

4. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    glad you are still feeling positive,i bet next week will be a big drop on the scales for you,have a good day,hope its sunny where you are.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.