Gutted and advice needed please

Your food diaries looked fine, and that was me going back to post #122.

The only thing that it could be is the change in your meds, and that might be an adjustment thing?

But try not to get disheartened, I know its hard and so unfair. Keep your chin up and keep on going. Your BMI is almost "normal" and it could be a combination of that and your thyroxine adjustment making your body go "whoah wait a minute".

Big hugs but keep on truckin' :)

I havent looked at your diary, but sometimes our bodies just dont react how we expect them to. As an example, 3 weeks ago, I was totally 100%, even did a couple of Success Express days and lost just 1/2 a pound. The following week, had 5 good weekdays, then some indulgent weekend nights, but just put 1/2lb back on.

So this week, having gone to a festival, drank wine, rum and beer all weekend, eating take out food every night for 4 days (including fried potato wedges and pies) - was really expecting a bad result - and lost 2.5!

I often find that if you are expecting a good loss or at least a reasonable result and it doesnt show - it often turns up a week or 2 later when you least expect it.

(now waits to see what happens next week having just realised the co-op chocolate pudding I ate last night was 29 syns!!!!)

Back