Gutted and deflated...

jibalarter

Hey everyones,

I've just been to my ww meeting and I've put on 0.5lbs after having my first 100% weekend last week and my scales at home saying I've lost so I went in good spirit.

I've been doing ww for 4 weeks and have lost 6lbs I know this is good (but I have a lot of weight to lose) and I'm just really gutted! (I've never actually wanted to cry at a ww meeting)

Help me get motivated guys...

Xx

It happens! Don't you give up, 6 pounds is great!

I suggest weighing yourself in the MORNING in your undies, AFTER you have peed. Weighing yourself partway through the day or at the end of the day = inconsistent results.

Seriously, wake up tomorrow and weigh yourself, I'll bet you didn't actually gain anything!

Wait. Your scale might be different than the one at the WW meetings... Anyway, don't lose heart and remember what I said about weighing yourself at the end of the day! :heartpump:

I would just draw a line under last week, and continue a fresh this week! I was having a couple of weeks where I gained and lost hardly anything, and then finally this week I lost some weight, so dont give up! Just push that much harder!

Every great journey starts with just one step :) just remember that as long as you are moving in the right direction you'll get there eventually! xx

I think the most disheartening thing is that on my other 3 weeks on the Friday night I've had a bit of a binge but last weekend I did 100% (no alcohol or anything due to antibiotics) and didn't get the results I wanted! :-((

I know that my scales are different but I try and weigh myself every Friday morning on my scales at home before ww and it said if lost 2lbs! Grr

I've now just been for a tapas to cheers myself up! (oppps) owww

Sorry for the moan girls! Rant over and thank u ever so much for your support!!

I wouldnt worry too much it is disheartening I find not eating carbs or very few the day before weigh in helps me Well done on ur 6 lb loss so far that's brill

Thank u very much girls, I was feeling really low yesterday but the sun is shining now (I've had a cheeky ice cream and wine) and feeling a tad better!

Bring on Friday tho and fingers crossed for a loss!

Thanks again I think I'd have given up if it wasn't for this site!

Back