gutted, and losing faith.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by graciebabes, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. graciebabes

graciebabes will hit target this time

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    after staying the same last week at 11 stone 5, i vowed that this week would be the best week ever. and it was! i achieved my mini goals, both resisting the gorgeous carvery at the restuarant where i work, and doing 3 exercise classes, despite really not feeling like it, AND i even pointed my naughty sunday night curry, opting for dry chicken tikka and bombay potatoes, rather than my usual point-laden chicken tikka massala, rice and naan!

and what's the result? i've put on half a pound.

really starting to feel as though i'm losing faith in the plan now. decided to have an absolute 100% week this week, and track EVERYTHING, then decide whether to switch back to slimming world - begrudgingly.

i haven't lost for around 5 weeks now, despite my best efforts! and this is my first gain.

rant over. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lou*

Lou* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    finding 1 which i stick to !!
    hi, (( hugs)) do you go to class? could your leader take a look at your tracker? or do you do an online tracker you could post so the girls can take a look? it must be de motivating but stick at it xx

4. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How frustrating! Have you measured yourself to see if there is a loss there?

5. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Sometimes when you do alot of exercise your body holds on to water if we dont drink enough, have drank enough water?? I would measure yourself to see if you have an inch loss.

6. Fat bridesmaid

Fat bridesmaid Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(28.07%)
    Diet:
    Calorie count
    I know its disheartening when u feel u've worked hard for no gain, but u will feel worse if u give in and undo all your wks hard work.

You should measure ur waist as sometimes u lose inches but not weight, cuz as we all know muscle weighs more than fat so maybe all the exercise classes u have been doing has built up ur muscle which is why u appear to have gained, but have infact still lost fat.

Your doing great dont give up! Well done on ur weight loss so far
    :girlpower:

7. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Go over what you are eating & check everything.I keep making mistakes.Its a lot to take in to start with.Dont give up ask your class leader for help.Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.