gutted, and losing faith.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by graciebabes, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. graciebabes

graciebabes will hit target this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    after staying the same last week at 11 stone 5, i vowed that this week would be the best week ever. and it was! i achieved my mini goals, both resisting the gorgeous carvery at the restuarant where i work, and doing 3 exercise classes, despite really not feeling like it, AND i even pointed my naughty sunday night curry, opting for dry chicken tikka and bombay potatoes, rather than my usual point-laden chicken tikka massala, rice and naan!

and what's the result? i've put on half a pound.

really starting to feel as though i'm losing faith in the plan now. decided to have an absolute 100% week this week, and track EVERYTHING, then decide whether to switch back to slimming world - begrudgingly.

i haven't lost for around 5 weeks now, despite my best efforts! and this is my first gain.

rant over. x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lou*

Lou* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    finding 1 which i stick to !!
    hi, (( hugs)) do you go to class? could your leader take a look at your tracker? or do you do an online tracker you could post so the girls can take a look? it must be de motivating but stick at it xx
  4. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Weight Watchers
    How frustrating! Have you measured yourself to see if there is a loss there?
  5. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Sometimes when you do alot of exercise your body holds on to water if we dont drink enough, have drank enough water?? I would measure yourself to see if you have an inch loss.
  6. Fat bridesmaid

Fat bridesmaid Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie count
    I know its disheartening when u feel u've worked hard for no gain, but u will feel worse if u give in and undo all your wks hard work.

You should measure ur waist as sometimes u lose inches but not weight, cuz as we all know muscle weighs more than fat so maybe all the exercise classes u have been doing has built up ur muscle which is why u appear to have gained, but have infact still lost fat.

Your doing great dont give up! Well done on ur weight loss so far
  7. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    Go over what you are eating & check everything.I keep making mistakes.Its a lot to take in to start with.Dont give up ask your class leader for help.Good luck.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.