gutted, and losing faith.

graciebabes

will hit target this time
after staying the same last week at 11 stone 5, i vowed that this week would be the best week ever. and it was! i achieved my mini goals, both resisting the gorgeous carvery at the restuarant where i work, and doing 3 exercise classes, despite really not feeling like it, AND i even pointed my naughty sunday night curry, opting for dry chicken tikka and bombay potatoes, rather than my usual point-laden chicken tikka massala, rice and naan!

and what's the result? i've put on half a pound.

really starting to feel as though i'm losing faith in the plan now. decided to have an absolute 100% week this week, and track EVERYTHING, then decide whether to switch back to slimming world - begrudgingly.

i haven't lost for around 5 weeks now, despite my best efforts! and this is my first gain.

rant over. x

hi, (( hugs)) do you go to class? could your leader take a look at your tracker? or do you do an online tracker you could post so the girls can take a look? it must be de motivating but stick at it xx

How frustrating! Have you measured yourself to see if there is a loss there?

Sometimes when you do alot of exercise your body holds on to water if we dont drink enough, have drank enough water?? I would measure yourself to see if you have an inch loss.

I know its disheartening when u feel u've worked hard for no gain, but u will feel worse if u give in and undo all your wks hard work.

You should measure ur waist as sometimes u lose inches but not weight, cuz as we all know muscle weighs more than fat so maybe all the exercise classes u have been doing has built up ur muscle which is why u appear to have gained, but have infact still lost fat.

Your doing great dont give up! Well done on ur weight loss so far
:girlpower:

Go over what you are eating & check everything.I keep making mistakes.Its a lot to take in to start with.Dont give up ask your class leader for help.Good luck.

Back