1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

gutted:-( but, will get there

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by maclynn, 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    :wave_cry:well, weigh in this morning and gained 1lb, which has meant i've only lose 2.5lbs this months(i have lost just over 8 st in total). Really gutted as i've been so good, rechecking sins, weighing out portions that need to be sinned, increased fluid, upped exercise, i have eaten masses of fruit, so might cut back on this, and, see what's happened. Sat down given meself a talking to(lol) straight back on planning,planning and more planning.I, even measured out me 1 glass of wine on sat. So, here's for a better result next week:wave_cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    seems the month for crappy losses.. so far I've had 2 STS this month, lost 5lbs which I can normally do in a week.. ( lost 15lbs the first 2 weeks of december.. )
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.