gutted by my mistake :(

I am a nobbly bobbly addict ( they are amazing lollies ) and looked them up on here 2 weeks ago as I couldnt find them on the syns online on SW website .. well I mistakenly found a WW post with points for lollies ( which I thought were syns ) .. so i have happily been munching at least 1 a day as thought they were 4 syns ...

went to morrisons today and they were buy one get one free .. and they had bought a new toffee flavour out so I thought I would compare calories and noticed they were over 200 calories .. so have looked it up more carefully ... and they are ELEVEN syns :( seeing as i am sticking to 8 syns a day ( or so I thought ) .. no wonder I havent been loosing much .
I am totally gutted as LOVE these like lollies :( guess I can have 1 or 2 a week but not every day :(

anyone else made a big mistake like this ???

I have bought total full fat greek yogurt instead of the 0% before, it was nice though:D

Danone Activia yogurts. Mum bought the ordinary ones instead of the fat free ones when I was over there last time and didn't notice until I'd eaten two in a day (once at lunch and one at dinner). 7 syns right there! :sigh: You live and learn!

Sweet chilli chicken pieces form sainsburys - thought they would be free like chicken tikka pieces but they tricked me :(

I have bought total full fat greek yogurt instead of the 0% before, it was nice though:D
OMG! i got some from tescos today & just checked & its the full fat one! i had a big dolop of it on my chilli!!! any idea of syns for 2 tablespoons?
glad i saw this post! the rest has gone in the bin!

wafer thin ham - it has syns in!!!! i thought it would be free on a red day! x

Some brands are! I panicked when i saw wafer thin ham mentioned as having syns, so i went to the syn calculator and it told me it was free! V glad as had nomed 2 packets in one day!

Some brands are! I panicked when i saw wafer thin ham mentioned as having syns, so i went to the syn calculator and it told me it was free! V glad as had nomed 2 packets in one day!

Oh dear.. like a couple of syns? I do love my wafer thin ham and just assumed it would be freeish! :eek:

I've been having 57g wholemal pitta as a HexB this week and have now read that it's all bread EXCEPT PITTA. Grrr, they're 7.5 syns each!!
For this week I'm going to carry on treating them as a HexB though, until the pack is gone, then NEVER buy any more!! :)

I am a nobbly bobbly addict ( they are amazing lollies ) and looked them up on here 2 weeks ago as I couldnt find them on the syns online on SW website .. well I mistakenly found a WW post with points for lollies ( which I thought were syns ) .. so i have happily been munching at least 1 a day as thought they were 4 syns ...

went to morrisons today and they were buy one get one free .. and they had bought a new toffee flavour out so I thought I would compare calories and noticed they were over 200 calories .. so have looked it up more carefully ... and they are ELEVEN syns :( seeing as i am sticking to 8 syns a day ( or so I thought ) .. no wonder I havent been loosing much .
I am totally gutted as LOVE these like lollies :( guess I can have 1 or 2 a week but not every day :(

anyone else made a big mistake like this ???

But you CAN have one a day!!! The difference between 8 and 11 syns is only 60 calories, over a week is 420 calories - that's not even enough to lose an 1/8th of a pound extra.

Have your nobbly bobbly's and enjoy them!!!!!

I've been having 57g wholemal pitta as a HexB this week and have now read that it's all bread EXCEPT PITTA. Grrr, they're 7.5 syns each!!
For this week I'm going to carry on treating them as a HexB though, until the pack is gone, then NEVER buy any more!!

You can have pitta though, they added the asda wholemeal 6 packs of pitta bread, one of these is a HexB. :)

Thanks Hanz, I have heard that these were discontinued though by Asda and that the replacement does not count as a HexB...
And mine were from Tesco in any case!! ;)

P.S. Fantatic weight loss Hanz, beating all your targets!! :) :)

I bought a spaghetti bolognese from Tesco's a couple of weeks ago cos I'd left my lunch at home. Thought I was doing the right thing but when checked (after eating half of it) found it was 16 syns...boy was I in a mood THAT day! LOL

Back