gutted!!!dont do it !!

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by josiejo1968, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

1. josiejo1968

josiejo1968 going to do it!!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    all of them
    hi there, tomorrow will be the start of my 5th week doing atkins and ive been great all the time except for a little blip last monday with thorntons choccys and then yesterday i dont know what came over me and had a massive carb blowout had fish n chips, cake then went out with darren last night as we had babysitter(a very rare occurance) so i drank bottle of lager and then finnished the night of with a curry:cry::cry::cry:
    im gutted dont even know why i did it , i did enjoy what i had but not the way i feel today i feel awful, bloated and really sickly AND ive put on 6lb how on earth can one days eating carbs make you put this much on????
    back on the straight and narrow now though and am hoping to lose this weight gain by next week. if anyone who reads this is considering eating any bad carbs DONT DO IT its just not worth it , learn by my mistake:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Aw dont be too hard on yourself, everyone has the odd slip. The way you feel bad after eating the carbs should help you get back on track - Id say that 6lbs is not accurate and there is prob some fluid too so just relax and see what your WI brings.

4. StormyPetrel

StormyPetrel Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Aw Josie, NO beating yourself up! and no panicking! Its done now. As Annie says the 6lbs probably includes quite a bit of water. Starting today follow induction for a few days, drink plenty of water and you will soon be back to where you were before last night.

We are all human and these things are going to happen - you are probably going to feel a bit crappy for a couple of days after all those carbs but the best thing you can do is put it behind you and go forwards.

:grouphugg:

5. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Wise words from the ladies above... plenty of water & you'll have washed those dirty carbs out of your system & rid yourself of most of the 6lbs. It happens babes... don't beat yourself up. xx

6. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    we've all been there and done that Jo, just get back on track love.

7. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    Josie - get back on track and put it behind you x I darent even try anything naughty at all as I would be the same!

8. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    Just echoing what everyone else has said. Flush it all out, and chalk it up to experience.

9. Suzie987

Suzie987 Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Josie, at least you got straight back on track - and your advice shows we can't get complacent - that moment of madness is always waiting for us to let our guard down! I'm new here but even I can see how helpful it is to be able to 'confess' to people who knows how it feels! Good luck for the rest of the week x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.