Step 1 Sole Source Gutted - failed on 1st day

PinkPotions

Well folks I couldn't even last 1 day :(

Did well all day and wasn't even hungry but I had to cut up a Christmas cake to give to the family and couldn't resist a huge slice. I'm so disappointed.

I will start the diet tomorrow but I'm so frustrated at my lack of will power :(

You can only fail when you stop trying, It's not a big deal, don't beat yourself up hun, draw a line under it and move on xx

:hug99: Christmas cake tripped me up a few days ago. Too much temptation for Day 1. But hey, it's gone now! And any more jobs like that you need to delegate!

Don't treat it as an excuse to eat a whole load of other cr*p now though, okay? You'll still have had a huge reduction in calories today. Tomorrow will be better!

Oh, just realised you're the person who ended up with a box of vegetable soup - yes? Eek, that doesn't help. Have you been back in touch with the counsellor yet?

I'm wondering (if you can't find another counsellor nearby - and it sounds like it might be a stretch) whether you might not be better off on Slim and Save. That way you could get your shakes delivered to you. You wouldn't have a counsellor, but we're pretty supportive around here!

I think you definitely need to get a refund on those shakes. From what you've said, I think you've been charged too much for them too.

Hi Liliy, yeah I'm the veg soup girl.

I've got an appt tomorrow morning with my new consultant, going to start afresh tomorrow.

All food in my house is getting chucked - I have far too weak a will power to be near temptation just now.

PinkPotions said:
Hi Liliy, yeah I'm the veg soup girl.

I've got an appt tomorrow morning with my new consultant, going to start afresh tomorrow.

All food in my house is getting chucked - I have far too weak a will power to be near temptation just now.

Oh, that's really good news!

Look forward to hearing how you get on. :)

Met new consultant this morning have loads of different flavours to try so I've started again today.

Feel so much better about starting the diet after speaking to my new CWPC.

I'm NOT going to slip up again

xxx

Met new consultant this morning have loads of different flavours to try so I've started again today.

Feel so much better about starting the diet after speaking to my new CWPC.

I'm NOT going to slip up again

xxx

Brilliant news! :clap: This diet is hard enough, without being forced to exist on one flavour. Having said that, my own CWPC pretty much did all of the diet (when she did it for the first time) on vegetable soup. :eek: There's no way I'd want to do that!

I only have 2 flavours, cuppaccino and chilli soup :) Just what suits me best, but I was given the choice at least! Glad you're all sorted now xx

Thanks all!

Today I've had the vanilla shake which was Ok
&
Just finished the oriental chilli soup - smelled yuk but tasted yum :)

I'm loving the choice but i bet after 2wks ill be living on my faves only lol

Yup! I have tried them all at some point or other I think. I now have choc mint, banana and cappuccino shakes, choc tetras, porridge (like them all!), and toffee bars.

Back