Gutted..havent lost anything!

summerrose

Have just been to the nurse and I am the same weight that I was 6 months ago! 10stone 12lbs :(

Started SW on 17th May and I really thought I had lost weight (didnt weight myself but I could feel it!) Then I came off plan last Friday - Tuesday and started again yesterday but surely that couldnt have affected me THAT much?

I am not going to give up though, I am just going to keep telling myself that my body will catch up and hopefully it will!

Hi,

It's good that you haven't given up, Maybe you have lost inches. You should measure yourself now & then you can compare it in the future. My consultant always say you should look at your weight loss over a month as weight loss can go up & down with your usual body flucations (sorry can't spell hope you know what I mean!)

xx

After trying to figure out how SW and weight loss work, I've completely given up !! All I know is that if you put in the effort and stick to the plan- it WILL pay off!! I have had weeks and fortnights where I've been so good and have been pulling my hair out because I haven't reaped the benefits!! And suddenly I have a big loss!! It's not always a consistent process of 1-2 lb per week!! It can be quite erratic which is why it's important for a lot of people to look at weight loss over a month rather than a week , or sometimes even more!! It's about the whole picture!! Don't give in- some WIs are going to be difficult to swallow, but always look ahead to the next week!! You'll be fine!! Do you attend a class? It's played a HUGE part in the weight I've lost so far and I know I'll get there in the end! Patience is the most important lesson I've learned!X

I have to agree with the others Hun.
You may have lost inches more than the weight and certainly one thing to remember is that you are eating far healthier than you did.
Do you keep a diary on here?

Back