Gutted I didn't make my 1 1/2 stone award.

louisehj

Last night I needed to lose 1lb to achieve my stone and a half award. However I lost half a pound so am still half a pound away from my next award. :sigh:

I so thought I was going to get my award, I stuck to plan 100% and even walked a total of 18miles above what I normally do.

I did have a good week the week before as I lost 4lb and the week before I only gained a lb despite spending 2 weeks in FLorida totally off plan so I shouldn't really complain but I just wanted a lb to get to my next award.

Anyway, new week to get my award just hope I can get thru the weekend as we are going away to the in laws caravan in wales.:D

Aww Hun...my stone sticker at class was exactly the same! One week I was 1lb a week, the following week 1/2 lb away!
If you stick on track 100% it will come, you are loosing weight really well.

xxxx

Don't be too despondant - just think how you'll feel next week when you do get it!
I've had several weeks where I've just been 1/2lb away from an award and I'm now just thrilled that I've lost weight (and start working towards that award the week after).
Just keep doing what you've been doing (and doing it really well!).
x

Aww hun you will get there.

I am 1 1/2 lb away from my 3 stone, really really want that 1.5lbs off this week - problem is our class is a Monday & with it being B/H next weekend I have booked out of class as we are away on Sunday for the night. I am hoping that if back in time I can still make it to class though as I don't want to wait till the following week so see if I have made it. We will get there though I am sure :D

aww hun that award is yours this week. don't just think its only half a pound otherwise you won't work hard enough to get it.
I was half pound off from my stone and a half award

i am sure that you will achieve it soon. keep your chin up and you will soon be there.

Back